EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
You’re a team of investigators, traveling the Mississippi on a paddle-wheel steamboat in 1872. Last night there was a robbery. A successful businessman was carrying documents of inestimable value, and now they have disappeared! The captain has asked for your help in finding out who did it, but time is running out. Can you find the culprit before the riverboat docks in New Orleans, and the thief escapes into the night?
Work together and solve all the puzzles together as fast as you can!
Difficulty Level 3 of 5
For 1 to 4 players, ages 12 and up